*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/3013515-Community-bath-house
by Sekiko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1881103
You are a tiny guy and receive a scholarship to an all-female college mysteriously.
This choice: Community bath house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Community bath house

    by: Unknown
Community bath house” she said. “Why, don’t you think I’d get taken if we went there.” you said. “I thought about that, which is why I woke you up so early.” she said. You looked at the clock, and it was only 6:30. “No one’s gonna be there this early, she said, and if they are, they probably won’t be in the mood to play with you.” she said. “okay,but why the bath house.” you said when you got dressed. “Because that’s where the group wanted to meet us.” she said. now let’s go we need to leave before our neighbors Tiffany and Megan see you. she picked you up and stuffed you in her cleavage, and you blushed a little. “2 out of 10” she said.” she said. “What?” When you met, I showed you 6 places of my body, that you’ll experience, plus 3 for inside, for on the inside for some of them, plus 1 for my shoe.” she said. She remembered a few days ago when she met you.

Jenna’s Perspective

Jenna was Like any other girl, however, she was tomboyish, and liked messing with people using her body. Though she had incredible looks, she had a hard time making friends, and getting a boyfriend. Eventually it was time to go to college, your parents said it might to a good Idea to go to an all girl college to focus on your career like your successful older sister. But once she heard there was a tiny guy at one of them she was sold. As fate would have it, she was even lucky enough to room with him. ONce you got to campus you were warring a blue tank top and red skirt. you opened the door to her new room, and, saw his bags on a desk. Immediately you were excited, and set your stuff on the ground. you didn’t see him though and sat down on one of the beds. “Hi I’m David.” you heard. But you didn’t know where the voice was coming from and sat down right on him. you moved your ass around feeling him your butt, and giggled loving this new feeling of power. you brought your butt up a bit and said. “Hey David, I’m Jenna, and we’re gonna have so much fun together.” mmmmmmph was all you heard. you looked back on the bed and didn’t see him. you still felt him in your ass. you pulled him out, and tossed him on his bed. “I see you’ve already met my ass.” you said. “Why did you just sit on me?” he said. “Because I didn’t see you. But, it’s might happen alot, so get used to it.” you said. “But That’s not all we’ll do together.’ you said. she held up her other arm and brought him close to her armpit. “This is my armpit, and it will get really sweaty sometimes, so I might need your help with that.” she said. He was struggling to back up and reason with you. You brought your lips close to him and said. “This is my mouth, you might be here if i need some help flossing, or if I need a snack. Hee Hee” You then lifting your foot, and hovering it over him. “This is my foot, you might need to massage it sometimes, or keep it company in my shoe.” you said. you brought your foot up, then knelt down resting your boobs on the bed.. “These are my big boobs, they’re C-Cups.” you said. You then sat down infront of him facint him and spread your legs and lifted your skirt so he could see the outside of your panties, said. “And this is my pussy, you haven’t earned seeing it yet, but I know you’ll feel great there. you said. “But I don’t want to go to any of those places.” he said. “Well you will, but not tonight, maybe tomorrow.” “Oh, it will be so much fun.”

Back to David’s Perspective

You also remembered, it, You thought JEena was the prettiest girl you’ve ever seen. and you were excited to start college with a fresh start, and room with someone so attractive, but then those hopes were broken as she introduced you to the various ways that she could torment you. Still, she did cheer you up last night, so maybe it won’t be so bad. you thought. Jenna walked down the stairs, making sure that her boobs bounced with every step. ANd eventually gets to the locker room to change.

You have the following choices:

1. something goes wrong

*Noteb*
2. no problems today

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/3013515-Community-bath-house