*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1881196
The creation of a powerful drug heralds a whole new era of terror.

The creation of a powerful drug heralds a whole new era of terror.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Liara T'Soni is the original author of this story, and asked me to take it over. I will host it for as long as necessary, but if anyone else would like to take it over from me, send me an email here at WdC. --Seuzz

Liara T'Soni's original "About this Story":
It's simply called 'Dust', a new drug that resembles salt but is much more potent than any other illegal substance. Once inhaled/ingested, the person can project their mind into other people's bodies and take control of them for a period of time. The length of time depends on the amount of Dust that is used. First time users have a 50% chance of dying after taking the drug, and if their body dies...they will too. The body they are inhabiting at the time will remain unharmed, circumstances permitting, and that person will regain control of their body with no memory of anything once the 'intruder' has 'faded' away.

Only a small (unknown) government agency in the United States and Israeli intelligence are aware of the existence of the drug, with knowledge of it being kept from the normal authorities and the worldwide public to avoid a mass panic. However, the drug is now falling into the hands of drug cartels in Central and South America, criminal gangs in North America and Europe, the Chinese Triads and terrorist groups across the globe.

How do you fight an enemy you can't see? An enemy who can be anyone? An enemy without morals willing to use innocents to achieve their goals...

Rules:

There are none...

...The enemy don't play by rules.


That said, I do not want this story to be just mindless violence and sexual acts. A plot would be nice.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust