*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1386539-The-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Drama · #1881349
A boy is injured in an accident; only way to save him is to make him a girl.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Unknown
“Come on, Brian!” from downstairs, my younger brother Aaron called out, “We’re going to hit traffic if we don’t leave soon!”

“Give me a minute, Aaron!” Packing my things into my backpack, I said, “I’m almost ready.”

My name is Brian Summers; and I live in Glen Lake, NY with my dad and younger brother. My dad is an accountant for a local bank. My mom died 3 years ago of cancer. Aaron and I get along fine; but we’re polar opposites in some ways. He’s into sports; while I’m the more studious sibling. He was also more popular with the girls; whereas I wasn’t so popular.

That being said, I enjoy playing basketball with my friends Patrick and Eric after school.

Once I was sure I’d gotten everything, I walked downstairs to find Aaron waiting at the front door. We were both around 5’10” and looked alike; so it was easy to tell that we were brothers.


After getting in my car; we drove 10 minutes to school. It didn’t take long to find a parking spot; once we got there, Aaron and I went our separate ways.

Walking into school, I found Patrick and Eric waiting by my locker. The three of us had known each other since Kindergarten; we did everything together.


School went by without incident; except for a humorous encounter between Aaron and Kelly O’Rourke at lunch. Aaron’s had a crush on her since 8th grade; but she never gives him the time of day. Kelly was the most popular girl in the sophomore class; along with her friends Amber Riley and Samantha Paterson.

I was walking into the lunch when it happened; I watched as Aaron walked over to Kelly’s table and asked if she’d like to go to the movies tonight. I give him credit for trying; but when is he going to learn that Kelly’s answer will always be no.

After being rejected by his crush; Aaron graciously said goodbye and went off to join his friends.


Once school got out, Aaron and I met up with Patrick and Eric by my car. Looking at Aaron, Patrick said, “You want to play basketball with us, Aaron?”

“Sure, why not.”


We all got to my house a short time later. After putting our things inside, Aaron and I joined the others in our driveway. The game proceeded without incident; with Aaron and me leading 10-7.

I had the ball in hand and threw it; missing the hoop and rolling down the driveway. Running after it, I picked up the ball just in time to hear a car’s horn.

Turning around, the last thing I remember seeing was a truck rushing towards me.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Your Choice

3. Your Choice

4. Your Choice

5. Your Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1386539-The-Beginning