*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881649-Mrs-Brisbys-adventure-in-NIMH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1881649
A little interactive of "The secret of NIMH" with Brisby going through some changes.

A little interactive of "The secret of NIMH" with Brisby going through some changes.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello readers, do you like the move "The secret of NIMH"? well this little interactive wraps around our beloved lil field mouse Mrs Brisby. In this lil interactive Mrs Brisby finds her self being taken away by NIMH when she was out in the fields on the farm and the NIMH scientists are planing to do some experiments on Mrs Brisby.

Fan's of the movie can bring in some OC's that you have made (Human/Mouse/Rat/etc) But do keep the list short.

Brisby - You can do what you like with her with anything from Anthropomorphism / Inflation / pregnancy / breast expansion / milk/lactation/ milking, toony physics (like flattenings or being molded like clay) even combinations are ok. You can make her as big as you want. *Wink*

Also if you choose the anthro choices you can make the situation a little more adult themed AKA, making love with the lights one. ;3

Do keep make sure you write more then just a small sentence for example "Brisby took a piece of grass and held it until she saw.." so please be a little more descriptive & thank you. :)

[Ref of what she would look like if anthro'd http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26031508/ ]
[Link no works, message me]

Things that are not allowed are listed below.
Scat
Waterworks
Diapers
Muscle growth (unless it she sporty buff, six pack abs)


Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy this Interactive. *BigSmile*
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881649-Mrs-Brisbys-adventure-in-NIMH