*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blast From the Past
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883101-Gentle-Giant-Lucario/cid/1395969-Blast-From-the-Past
by Silver
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1883101
Your best friend Lucario is now much bigger, but also much friendlier.
Chapter #1

Blast From the Past

    by: Silver
You awaken from your slumber coughing. Smoke has filled your bedroom, and you can barely breathe. With sleep still clutching you, you roll out of bed, landing with a dull thud on the floor. You groggily get up, and smoke fills your lungs. You bend down and cough, expelling your lungs of the smoke. You crawl on the floor over to your door, which had been cracked open. You push it all the way open to find the hallway engulfed in flames. You can't hear your parents, and only assume the worst. What you do hear, however worries you far more than the whereabouts of your parents. You can hear the ceiling getting weaker by the minute, and you knew you needed to make your escape fast.

You look forward, planning your route through the towering flames. You soon find it, and make a mad dash for the nearest exit. Halfway down the hallway, the ceiling gives, and collapses. You find yourself pinned under drywall, and wood. It is too heavy for you to move, and your position has your left arm extended in flames. You quickly draw back, and shake off any flames that lingered. You begin to desperately cry for help of any kind as the flames threatened to engulf you entirely.

Within seconds you hear something in your mind. It was a voice. "Do not fear, I am here to help" was what it had said. You are a bit confused, but thankful that whoever heard you wanted to help. You can feel the debris being lifted off of you. Whatever it was that was helping you was picking up the burning debris and throwing it off to the side. You can see just how mangled your body was now, and you had started to go into shock. You look up at your savior to curiously find a 4 foot tall Lucario standing over you, covered in soot and shrouded by smoke. The Lucario bends down, and gently picks up your mangled body, and carries you to safety outside the house. Ambulances, firetrucks and police cars surround your home. Your parents are still nowhere to be found.

You are taken from Lucario's arms and placed in an ambulance where you are rushed to the hospital. Lucario rides with you to make sure you are safe. You stare at the being that saved you the entire way, wondering why such a creature would waste its time with you. You feel fatigue start to set in, and soon you fall asleep.

You wake up in a hospital bed. You are in a clean room with white walls, and some pictures of flowers you can't identify on the walls. There is a window to your left with the shades closed. A T.V. sits on the wall in front of you. There is only one bed in the room, and two chairs, one occupied by the same Lucario that graciously saved your life. Lucario notices that you are awake, and speaks to you.

"Its good to see that you're awake. How do you feel?" you hear inside your head. The voice you hear is...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silver (UN: silverflare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883101-Gentle-Giant-Lucario/cid/1395969-Blast-From-the-Past