*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Walk home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884131-The-unstoppable-shrinking/cid/1399787-Walk-home
by cell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1884131
alex born with a horrible disease must fight for survival in his home
Chapter #1

Walk home

    by: cell
Ever since Alex was born he felt a little bit different than everyone else. One day Alex and his mother went to the doctor for a normal checkup.

That’s when the doctor discovered the disease Alex was born with. The news was heartbreaking to Abby and devastating to Alex

When Abby told Samantha and Megan their reactions were not what Abby was expecting. Samantha was happy almost thrilled hearing this.

Megan smiled pretending to console her brother. Alex hated any of this was true. He wanted it to be a practical joke. After that moment any club Alex was associated with at school dropped him.

They were concerned about his disease being contagious. Any friends Alex once had ghosted him completely. All he had was his family to rely on after that.

Alex was now fourteen years old, he just got out of school and was beginning his first walk home alone. He was happy to finally be out of boring school for the weekend.

Unfortunately, everyone at school labeled him as weird due to his disease. The only ones that cared to talk to him were the girls they only wanted to talk about the disease he had.

Alex took a deep breath of fresh air, after begging his mother he was given permission to walk home alone. Alex walking home with his hands in his pockets as he enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Alex was finally nearing his most anticipated part of his walk his neighbor Min. He saw her on her knee's pulling weeds from her flower bed.

He saw her beautiful long silky hair, her amazing smile as she noticed Alex passing by. Min got off her knee's "hello sweetie!" She waved at Alex calling him over to her.

He knew his mom wanted him home but he couldn't resist stopping and talking to her. “it's Min after all I'm sure she'll be okay with me being at her house for a little bit. Besides I deserve some freedom away from them."

Alex's heart pounded as he approached her. All he could think about was how gorgeous she looked. Her beautiful smile always seemed to brightened his day as he looked at her.

Min hurried over to him hugging him tightly, Alex got a whiff of her perfume. "How are you sweetie i see your mom finally let you walk home alone."

He laughed looking at her beautiful smile. "Yea it's great I get a little freedom now." Min grabbed his hand looking into his eyes. "Why don't you come inside we can talk a little more."

He wanted to stay so bad but he didn't want to make his mom mad. Min kissed Alex on the cheek "Come on I'm sure she won't mind."

You have the following choices:

1. continued home

2. Went over to min's

3. Lonely neighbor

4. Take the long way home

5. Short cut

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cell (UN: gogeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884131-The-unstoppable-shrinking/cid/1399787-Walk-home