*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884280-Girlfriends-Futanari-Secret
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1884280
While spending the week over your Girlfriend's house you find out her really big secret.

While spending the week over your Girlfriend's house you find out her really big secret.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
While Zack's parents are away on a week long vacation, he gets to spend the week over his 16 year old girlfriend's house. While there he finds out that she is a futanari (this means that she has a dick, balls and a vagina) and the worst part is that she is way bigger than his 4 inch dick. Now Zack has to spend the week with his futanari girlfriend and her family until his parents come back.
In this world there was a genetic phenomenon where a small number of the earth's population were born with incredible endowments. These genetically 'gifted' people live among everyone else undetected and since there numbers were so low, they lived in secrecy with specially made underwear that conceals their secret. The exact percentage of these gifted people were unknown for years. However the percentage of these gifted people have unknowingly rapidly grew with each generation until now where the number of well endowed people have out numbered the 'average' person. However since the percentage is unknown and kept secret, everyone just assumes that the number of these 'gifted' people are low when in reality they are very common.


Rules:
1. Entries have to be at 1000 letters long. Also while writing please remember to focus on the quality of the chapter. If it is mediocre or poorly written I will not hesitate to delete the chapter. This is to make sure that every chapter here is enjoyable to read for all readers.
2. Each chapter needs to have two or more choices unless it is the end.
3. Every other character has a bigger dick than Zack, if they have a dick.
4. While Zack will be humiliated there should be no physical torture only emotional.
5. Only Zack can change sizes and only in the size changing section of the story.
6. And please when making a chapter be as descriptive as possible.
7. If these rules are not followed I will delete them, so please follow it.

Characters:
Zack 17(you) he stands at six feet with a slim toned figure and has medium length black hair that he comes to the side. Is insecure about his dick and is afraid that someone might make fun of it's size
Zoe 16(girlfriend) she is cheerful, optimistic and sometimes can be too overzealous which causes her to be clumsy from time to time. Cute face, slim figure, wavy blond hair that goes down to her neck, and nice perky c-cups.
Anna 13(younger sister) She is cynical, snarky and has a dry sense of humor, has a similar build to her sister except she is shorter, has b-cups, wears black rim glasses and has straight blond hair with a patch on her forehead that is dyed black.
Brian 10(younger brother)being the youngest of the family is easily the shortest in the house but is taller than the average height of a ten year old. He has blond hair, is very fond of sports and likes to hang out with you.
Catherine 35(mother) She works as a cartoonist for an animation studio, working on a number of different shows. She looks like a more mature version of Zoe with some of Anna's snarky features and glasses. Average weight, wide hips and d-cup breasts.

Thank you for reading this interactive, have fun and enjoy.

Thank you everyone who added such great chapters. Girlfriend's Futanari Secret has finally made it to One Hundred !!!!100!!!!! chapters. Special Thanks to those who have continued to add quality content:

Thatguythere
Ailer
Parallax
Hobgoblin
djubre666
kringles31
krsrb
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884280-Girlfriends-Futanari-Secret