*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884798-The-Orb-of-Sarcous
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1884798
A fantasy themed weight gain story. Join the search for the ultimate powers of Sarcous.

A fantasy themed weight gain story. Join the search for the ultimate powers of Sarcous.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Backstory


Thousands of years ago, back in a day and age where kings did not rule and nations did not matter, lived a sorcerer that delved into magic too powerful to comprehend or to name in mortal tongues. A magic that may have even created the universe, a magic that Gods possessed. However he tapped too far and fell in too deep. He discovered the hard way that normal mortal bodies are nearly destroyed when exposed to the magic for seconds, to counter this he discovered a solution to ready his body.

Suddenly this sorcerer, who called himself "Sarcous" disappeared from the world. All that was left of him was a message and a pendant. Discovered by his fellow magicians. One cryptic hint was left behind. "The eye will lead you to the orb."

As years passed, the pendant was lost to the sands of time and Sarcous' discovery was forever hidden. Until rumors of Sarcous' "eye" being found caught wind and were spread to daring adventurers ready to make the power their own. Unbeknownst to them that they will be changed forever.

Ground Rules


1. Plot without porn! Keep the sexual content to a minimum, while I do not mind romance I don't want this to go into an all out porn.

2. Use your imagination. Flesh out the weight gain of this story, terrible pun definitely intended. It's a major plot point that the characters need to get bigger so have some fun with it, rather than have them reach whale-like proportions within two chapters.

3. I'm not by any means a grammar nazi, but if your chapter is an incomprehensible mess then I'm afraid I can't keep it around. Also I would like to keep submissions in prose format. Script format will be frowned upon in my interactive and is strongly discouraged.

With all that said time to join the adventure...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884798-The-Orb-of-Sarcous