*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1406316-Starting-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1885759
beautiful celebs with stinky feet. feel free to add chapters
Chapter #1

Starting out

    by: hey you 64
You are Geoff. An average 18 year old with a crush on celebs. You are surfing the web when an ad pops up on the computer screen. You don't bother reading it, like many other people, and hit ok. A few weeks has passed, and you hear the door bell ring. You answer the door, and see your celeb crush. She tells you that you had agreed to become her personal property as a foot slave, and any of her friends that she feels like loaning you out to. You are stunned. You are in love with this woman, but you hate feet. You turn to run, but she trips you, and puts you in the back of her limo. Who does the celebrity turn out to be?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ashley Tisdale

*Noteb*
2. Vanessa Hudgens

3. Brittany Snow

4. Kaley Cuoco

5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hey you 64 (UN: redz028 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hey you 64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1406316-Starting-out