*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886205-The-Time-I-Wasnt-Myself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886205
All 3 "TTIW" stories, rolled into one! Also with new scenarios, and good old chapters!

All 3 "TTIW" stories, rolled into one! Also with new scenarios, and good old chapters!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay, my first co-op interactive, with wanderer0426: The Time I Wasn't Myself! This is taking all three previous Items and rolling them into one! Also present will be updated statistics (it's been about 3 years since I've added anything anywhere on this site), some new characters, and some old characters, as well as some of my favorite chapters from the originals!

Characters:

Austin (you): 18, male, 5'4", slightly overweight; doesn't care about looks, hygeine (for the most part), self-image, or what anyone else thinks about him; protective of his family and possessions; stubborn as f***, but puts up with Mom's experiments (albeit begrudgingly)
Mom: 42, 5'2", slightly overweight; inventor of the BSM (Body-Swapping Machine); runs experiments on Austin whether he likes it or not

Jessica: 5, 3'5", gymnast's build; Austin's little sister; bratty when around Austin, but like a little angel around anyone else; definitely not a tomboy
Kari: 22, 5'3", overweight due to past pregnancy; Austin's older sister; a bit of a slut, she moves from boy to boy constantly; likes many things Austin likes
William: 5, 3'8", slim; Austin's nephew and Kari's son; hyper-active, much like any normal 5-year-old boy

Alayna: 16, 5'3", slim; Austin's cousin; darker skin due to Hawaiian ancestry on paternal side; avid dancer and cheerleader, almost never gets in trouble; speaks with an ever-so-slight lisp (no explanation)
Sydney: 18, 5'0", normal build; Austin's girlfriend; pure-minded, slightly girly, never gets in trouble; only child of a bank-owning family

Will add more characters as they come; also, feel free to add your own characters!

Rules:
1. No intricately-detailed sex scenes; a little is fine, but be cautious - I reserve the right to delete or edit chapters as necessary.
2. Stay true to all characters' descriptions: In the originals, people would often change characters to their liking - a majority of the above characters are real people (hence no last names).
3. Try to write with as good grammar as possible - no text language! (Although 'Engrish' would be awesome!"
4. Be realistic (other than the fact that you've switched bodies with someone/thing!).
5. No "Makeover Machine" stuff - that was irritating in the originals, and I won't put up with it now.
6. Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886205-The-Time-I-Wasnt-Myself