*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886517-Shrink-in-a-Video-Game-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by blargg
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1886517
One day, you are sucked into a video game world and shrunken to a small size.What happens?

One day, you are sucked into a video game world and shrunken to a small size.What happens?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are shrunken down in a video game. Choose 1 out of many worlds to explore as either the small or large character(s).

Please add chapters if you can.

If you choose to add a chapter, please use good GRAMMAR. Otherwise anything goes. The giants can be friendly, mean, etc.

Swearing is allowed, just don't be excessive with it.

Characters can be cruel or gentle, male or female, aware or unaware, and can be OOC or not.

The Video Game characters can be the ones who brought you there, or not know how you got there at all.

The Main character (You) may be killed, but try to not make a dead end where all options lead to death.

EDIT: If you choose "Shrunken Human", then please keep it only their perspective, If you choose "Normal sized Game Character", then Keep it from only their perspective. If you want to switch perspectives, choose the "Both" option.

EDIT: I changed the rating to 18+ because the story might get more violent as it goes on.

DISCLAIMER: All Characters and worlds belong to their owners at Nintendo, Sega, Gamefreak, HAL, etc.

Thank You!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886517-Shrink-in-a-Video-Game-World