*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886768-Fun-Experiments-with-Twilight-Sparkle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Crispy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1886768
Even the most innocent of visits can go wrong when somepony gets curious!

Even the most innocent of visits can go wrong when somepony gets curious!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story takes place in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic universe.
This is an interactive story that revolves around transformation and the fun that comes with it. Almost anything goes. Feel free to let most of your fetishes run wild, be it size changing, gender swapping, or whatever else you conjure up.

There are a few restrictions and preferences, however:

1. Please please please, don't skimp on grammar, spelling, and the like. Make sure your additions are readable and in English, as well.
2. No super-short additions, or ones that go completely off track. The story needs to make sense as it progresses.
3. All additions are to be written in second-person perspective. If you don't know what that is, look it up.
4. Try to avoid death as often as possible, or at least make sure readers have a choice other than death if it should come close.
5. The main character starts as an adult male. This is subject to change, of course, but I felt I should make this clear. Yes, transformation into a human is plausible.
6. The story isn't restricted to Twilight Sparkle. You're free to introduce other existing (OCs are a no-no) characters later on, but please make sure you do it in a way that makes sense.
7. I'm not going to stop you from adding content like scat and waterworks, but since I know a lot of people don't like it, please include some fair warning.
8. Leave plenty of open options. Story arcs that only go in one direction with no branching choices are dumb.

I'll check in from time to time and make sure everything is in order here. If I see and entry that seems to completely disregard these, I'll edit or remove it, depending on how severe it is.

Remember, anything goes, including homosexual content. That means that you may find material that offends you. Well, the solution to that is simple; Ignore it or shoo.

Note: I'm a mediocre writer. My contributions will probably be rare and not all that great. Sorry about that.

Now please, enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886768-Fun-Experiments-with-Twilight-Sparkle