*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1455708-Anna-rapes-Darian-in-the-parking-lot
by Stars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1887130
A teenaged geek girl gets revenge for everything she's been put through.
This choice: Anna rapes Darian in the parking lot.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anna rapes Darian in the parking lot.

    by: Stars
         "Poor defenseless Darian..." Anna put down a bag onto the concrete and opened it. The bag contained several items, among the assortment were rags, a bottle of pills, a makeshift ball gag, latex gloves, rope, a pocket knife, and an adult diaper. Anna quickly and quietly untied Darian's shoes and took them off as well as her socks, pulled off Darian's shirt, unclasped her bra, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off along with her thong underwear. Soon Darian lay on the ground completely nude. Anna's gaze traveled over the girl's body, paying specific attention to her pussy, which was devoid of all hair, save for a small landing strip. "Oh, such a beautiful body..." Anna murmured as she gently stroked Darian's labia. "Let's get to work." Anna crouched down, took the adult diaper and slipped it around Darian's ankles, pulling it up her toned legs until it was hanging on her hips. Anna stood up and smirked, giggling as she snapped picture after picture with her phone. "How humiliating..." Anna propped her phone up against her  bag, set it to record a video, and crawled towards Darian.
         Anna took the diaper off of Darian, resisting the urge to dive knuckle deep into her worst enemy's womanhood. She stroked Darian's breast, planting kisses on her neck and cheeks. "Mmm...Oh god, I LOVE the way you smell." Anna tenderly ran her right hand between Darian's breasts and over her smooth stomach before plunging her fingers deep into Darian's vagina. As she worked her fingers inside, exploring the warm, wet walls of flesh, she heard Darian moan slightly. "Y'know, I've heard a lot of things." Anna whispered as she continued. "I've heard that you've been with a lot of guys, that you've lost track of how many exactly. At some point I even heard you were pregnant. But I never heard anything about you ever trying anything with a girl. I hope I was your first, because...You were mine." Anna pulled out her fingers and wiped them on her jacket, letting out a long, slow breath. She walked over to her phone and stopped the recording, looking through every photo and watching the video of her doing god-awful things to Darian. She smiled, these were the perfect pieces of blackmail to keep Darian compliant throughout her "punishment". Any objection to a command and Darian would be publicly humiliated with photos that would follow her for the rest of her life. Anna slipped the diaper back on Darian and flipped her over so she was lying facedown on the pavement. Anna took the pocket knife from the bag, cutting the rope into sections. Anna tied Darian's wrists together behind her back and tied her ankles together. She fastened the ball gag behind Darian's head and put the ball in her mouth so she couldn't scream. Anna carefully put on the latex gloves and searched through Darian's pants pockets. She pulled out a slightly scratched phone and immediately began searching through the contacts, settling on one titled "Mom". Anna quickly typed, "Goodbye forever. I love you." and pressed send before smashing the phone into a million pieces.  Anna collected all of her tools and Darian's clothes and placed them in her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. She quickly dragged the unconscious girl over the pavement and through the grass, coming to rest in front of a car. Anna tossed the bag into the trunk and just had Darian sprawled across the back seats. Anna slammed the door shut and climbed into the driver's side, put the key into the ignition, and began the drive home.

You have the following choices:

1. Anna takes Darian to her house.

*Noteb*
2. Anna locks Darian in a closet.

3. Anna humiliates Darian.

*Noteb*
4. Darian wakes up.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1455708-Anna-rapes-Darian-in-the-parking-lot