*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1412723-Anna-puts-a-collar-on-Darian-and-takes-Darian-t
by Stars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1887130
A teenaged geek girl gets revenge for everything she's been put through.
This choice: Anna puts a collar on Darian and takes Darian to her house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anna puts a collar on Darian and takes Darian t...

    by: Carl
Anna's plan was working perfectly. She quickly attached a collar and a lead to her hated enemy. She dragged the helpless Darian back to her house. Her parents were gone for the week so she would be alone with her new plaything for the entire time.

And there really were so many ways she could torture the girl. The girl who had tormented, teased and abused her for so long. She could beat her, whip her make her feel pain like she had never felt before. She could make her eat her out. Anna could make her worship her feet. Anna could do anything. Anna could even make her into a human toilet! So many options, what was Anna going to do first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887130-Revenge-is-sweet/cid/1412723-Anna-puts-a-collar-on-Darian-and-takes-Darian-t