*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887896-Princes-weight-gaining
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1887896
Interactive story about the weight gain of Royal Princes

Interactive story about the weight gain of Royal Princes

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The story of the weight gain of Princes and other aristocratic males.

Rules
* Only males characters can gain;
* No sudden and unatural gains - meaning no magic, weight gain formulae etc;
* More than one person may gain per story - other primary characters for example, but mainly keep to the chosen primary character;
* No vore.
* Sex allowed - male and female, only don't be too explicit.

 

Story information:


In a Renaissance style era: The three Kingdoms stand on the precipice of war as a tenuous peace fragments. Past wars have deprived some nations their Kings, and the younger generation must step forward and take the reigns of power.

Main three Kingdoms:

Mercia – Mercia is the second largest of the three major kingdoms, it’s massive coast line has allowed it to develop it’s navy into the largest and most powerful in the known world. To the east Mercia boarders it’s bitter rival, Aquitaine. (Loosely based on England)

Castile – Castile is the smallest and furthest south of the three major kingdoms. It has a considerably warmer climate than its two rival powers, as such it’s population have tanned olive skin rather than the pale skin found in Mercia and Aquitaine further north. (Loosely based on Spain)

Aquitaine – Aquitaine is the largest, and arguably the most powerful of the three major kingdoms. Aquitaine shares its western border with Mercia, it’s oldest rival, and it’s southern border with Castile. (Loosely based on France)

Other (minor) kingdoms

Empire of Ankara - The Empire of Ankara lies to the far east, beyond the Antiqua peninsular, and is often seen as almost alien by the western Kingdoms. It has a warm climate, and is famous for it's succession conflicts. It is ruled by a Grand Vizier. (Loosely based on Turkey)

Republic of Siècle - The Kingdom of Siècle of the Antiqua peninsular encompasses the central regions of what was the Antiqua Imperium. Plagued by instability caused by numerous power grabs, Siècle has lost the wealth and majesty it once possessed. Currently ruled by the Signoria, a council of the nobility, which is headed by the Gonfaloniere. By all intents and purposes Siècle is a hereditary monarchy. (loosely based on the Kingdom of Sicily or Naples)

Principality of Florentine - Florentine is a city state on the Antiqua peninsular and borders Siècle. With a population comparable only to the capital cities of Aquitaine or Mercia, Florentine posses little military muscle. The city state is however is incredibly wealthy, which has given it prime diplomatic seats at the great courts despite it's size. (based of Italian city states, incl Florence and Venice)

Kingdom of Ruscovia - Ruscovia is located far to the northwest of Mercia, Aquitaine, and Castile, a grand waste locked in ice ten months out of the year. (loosely based on Russia)
[credit to Mizu for this creation]

Archduchy of Saxony - Saxony is an Archduchy to the east of Aquitaine. Originally a large city state, Saxony has rapidly expanded over the past couple of centuries to become a power that Aquitaine no longer ignores. Saxony is famed for not only for it's professionalism, but for it's aggression and militarism. (loosely based on Austria and Prussia)

Arcadia - Arcadia is a nation east of the Arcadian peninsular. Arcadia prides it's self on being the birth of civilisation and maintains a number of traditions relating to governance dating back Millenia, despite being only formed in it's current form 3 century's previous. Arcadia is ruled in part by it's Ecclesia, a democratic assembly of notables, and it's elected Archon, who in regards to power and dynastic succession makes him a de'facto monarch.

Grand Principality of Mainz - Mainz is a wealthy nation north of Saxony, that was invaded two years ago and now constitutes a directly ruled province of the Archduchy. It's de juri Grand Prince retains his title, and resides a virtual prisoner in the Saxon capital. The former ruling dynasty is a cadet branch of the Yorks of Mercia.

---- Free choices - keep in mind the era, and that it can only be minor relative to the three major kingdoms (above).

Monarchs

Queen Mary of Mercia - Recently acceded to the throne; eldest child of deceased king. Ambitious, cunning and ruthless she took the throne when her father died as her unambitious younger brother was bellow 18 - avoiding a recency. Able to secure peace in her borders, Mary consider seen the waning power of Aquitaine and it's weak king as an opportunity to increase the power of Mercia - either through diplomacy, marriage or war.

King Philip of Castile - An elderly king who is on his sick bed. Those around him vie for more power and ultimately, the throne.

King Laurence of Aquitaine - Acceded the thorone as an infant, Laurance has had a recency in the form of his privy council ruling Aquitaine for him until he came of age, he know must compete with them was war looms with Mercia it's strong and power hungry Queen.

 

Five years later timeline information.


Note: this side-timeline is not compulsory unless the lead character's profile clearly says so.

Five years has passed since peace, since the death of King Philip of Castile. As rival successors fought over the throne and pulled Castile into the abyss of civil war, the powerful kingdoms to the north saw their opportunity and made their moves. Aquitaine sent armies across their souther boarder and overwhelmed the divided and weakened Castileans, capturing over half of the vast nation in less than a month. With the majority of the Castilian army fighting in the northern regions of the country, a vast Mercian battle fleet landed a substantial invasion force in the south, which succeeded in capturing the southern most portion of Castile, with it the capital city Jaca, with little resistance.

After restoring order to north and south Castile, Aquitaine and Mercia, respectively, pressed on with their attempts to capture the entire country. Both appointed puppet kings, and sought to cut off external trade for the other. Aquitaine stationed soldiers across the border while Mercia blockaded all major northern ports, east and west. Thus began the uneasy stalemate, as everyone wondered who would make the next move.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887896-Princes-weight-gaining