*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888479-Tiny-Twins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1888479
Twins shrink while their parents are away, leaving their big sisters to care for them.

Twins shrink while their parents are away, leaving their big sisters to care for them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You there. Yes, you, dear reader. This isn't a madhouse, so there will be rules to how this story turns out.

Rules:


1: A somewhat decent understanding of grammar is preferred.
2: One sentence chapters will be deleted after three days if there are no further acceptable additions.
3: A character purposefully killing a tiny is not allowed, but accidentally is acceptable.
4: Probably don't need to say it but no incest or sexual content please.
5: Feel free to add characters. (Friends, extended family, etc...)
6: Perspective shifts are okay as long as you make it obvious.
7: Enjoy yourselves and feel free to add chapters.

Also, please make this include some sort of family bonding/hijinks. And by bonding, I don't necessarily mean taping a tiny person to another's foot. Try to write it like a normal, (or abnormal) family going through this situation. There are many stories on this site that have family members practically murder or torture their own kin for absolutely no reason other than, "You're tiny, and I have always hated you. Now I'm gonna kill you."

Characters:


James "Jamie" A ten year old boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He's smart for his age and likes to think of himself as the mature twin, even though he's eleven minutes younger than his twin sister.

Mary, (Twin sister) Jamie's slightly older, yet much less mature sister. She's silly and optimistic no matter what happens. She has the same shade of brown brown hair and eyes as Jamie. She'll probably think of shrinking as a fun situation with many opportunities for fun.

Catherine, the oldest sister, she's twenty one years old, and she is the one that is most likely going to play with the two of them for her own entertainment. Her parents wanted her to care for them because their mom doesn't trust her other sisters. She's blonde haired with blue eyes and a decent figure. She's incredibly bossy but not in a way that makes anyone dislike her. She's currently on break from college and she spends as much time home as she can.

Wendy, the twins' eighteen year old sister, with strawberry-blonde/red hair and green eyes. She's gentle and treats them the nicest out of the three, but her somewhat playful instincts take over while seeing the two of them the size of dolls. She's laid back and lazy but will always be there for her family, even if they're half an inch tall. She's not that athletic, but she often goes to the gym if her friends force her through the power of peer pressure. She's usually away from home at the local bookstore as her part time job.

Carla, she's fifteen and looks up to her oldest sister, looking like a younger version of Catherine. She's extremely mischievous and slightly mean spirited, but she's a bit too clumsy for anyone to take serious. She's rough with the twins because they're the only ones she's really older than. And she might be oblivious to accidentally causing them pain. She's part of a ballet school in her free time, and she'll often tease Jamie and Mary with her smelly ballet slippers.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888479-Tiny-Twins