*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888862-Roach-Crushing-Giant/map/
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Death · #1888862
A story about a character I hate. He hates women and shrinks, hurts and kills them.

A story about a character I hate. He hates women and shrinks, hurts and kills them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Shawn is a complete monster. He despises women and thinks of them as sub-human vermin. He considers them of barely animal intelligence, and is not attracted to them physically either. They make him sick. Tragically, Wayne has come into the possession of a mysterious unseen thing which enables him to shrink people. He chooses women, who he refers to as roaches, or girlroaches.
He has a members only website of other like minded men called Roach Crushing Giant.net and sells videos to his followers. There are several ways the Giant collects victims. He would buy women from people who wanted them destroyed. They had to sign consent forms, so they were funnelled through GentleGiant.com which made it sound as though he would be kind and fulfil their fantasies. The terms and conditions had a well hidden clause which led to his real site Roachcrushinggiant.net. They all end up in his videos.
He would find drunk girls or runaways or chat girls up. Other community members would send new "roaches" his way too. The police are interested but baffled. He's connected to lots of disappearances but there are no bodies and shrinking people is after all impossible...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888862-Roach-Crushing-Giant/map/