*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890186-The-mutant-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1890186
In a world of people with mutant powers, which path do you take?

In a world of people with mutant powers, which path do you take?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
*Can there be some sort of X-men thing? Eh...maybe*

For many years people have existed in the world that have extroardinary abilities that make them who they are today. Since the medival ages, those who shown any signs of being one of these beings were demons or witches and were hunted down until they were dead. This is basically what it is today, some people are hunted down because of their ability, some are on freak shows, some are shunned by the community, and there are several others who had enough and decided to have revenge. While that happened some were idolized for good deeds, some had good lives, and others were vigilante's. In the mutant world there are several factions, the family who is a group of mutant-only (Sometimes they make exceptions) people who live together and do good. The slayers who are mutants that are damn pissed off at humanity and wish to destroy it. The wanderer's who are people who just run and wander across the world, running from people and fight mostly in self-defense. The Mercs who are mutants that are hired to the highest and do whatever they are told to do. And finally the lost, who are mutants who have lost their way and result in thievery and all that. Very similiar to the family except that they are bad. By the way, how they obtainted their ability might be a military experiment, radiation, or some sort of biological mutation or hell I don't know.

Rules:
1. You can curse all you want, you can add as much gore or blood, and you can do whatever you want with the characters, just stick to the people's karmatic destiny...oh wait *Remembers Infamous*
2. Erotic and vore, both just keep it minimal
3. If you are adding just have good spelling and grammer, I do not want grammar nazi's banging on my front door
4. Otherwise go nuts, oh and it can end with death or some sort of final experiance thing.
5. Oh and for anthros and aliens...yes there can be aliens...but it might be a little away from the story altogether, but for anthros...just do something like a military experiment or something along those lines and it will be okay.

Edit: I have forgotten something. People who seemingly have simple powers such as strength and reflex alone can mearely be the surface of what they can do...if it is what they do all-around than they suck royally, which the only thing good about this is that it's very easy to maintain/control and will improve. Those with better powers...well you might guess what they did.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890186-The-mutant-world