*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding the Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890514-Fun-With-Fusion/cid/2313065-Finding-the-Remote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1890514
Mike discovers a remote that allows him to fuse people together. Hijinks ensue.
Chapter #1

Finding the Remote

    by: Blarg Blargington
It was another boring day. Mike was on his way home from what had been an uneventful day at school and he wasn't in a rush to get home since he'd just be bored there too. At least tomorrow is Friday, he thought.

As he was walking, Mike almost tripped over something. He stumbled, but caught his balance just in time. He turned to see what had almost caused him to fall and discovered a weird looking remote lying on the sidewalk.

"A remote?" he asked no one in particular. "What's this doing here?"

Mike picked up the device and examined it. It was unlike any remote he had seen before. It had a screen and four buttons: Fuse, De-Fuse, Select, and Reset. It had the words Blarg Industries engraved along the bottom, just underneath the buttons. The screen appeared to be displaying some kind of directions. Reading through, it appeared to be claiming that the device could be used to fuse things together. It seemed to be designed with fusing people in mind but it said that it could also work on inanimate objects and animals.

"No way," Mike said. He knew it couldn't be possible, but at the same time he was curious. He had to know if it really worked...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890514-Fun-With-Fusion/cid/2313065-Finding-the-Remote