*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/1437918-Girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Girl

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"What do we have here?" grinning, Sarah asked, dragging you out into the open. "Hello, bro."

You blushed brightly as Sarah easily held you off the ground by your ankle while Kelly, Emily, Rebecca, Kris and Julie giggled at the sight of her holding you off the floor. Due to a near fatal illness as a baby, you never really grew and stood at a miniature three feet and two inches. Specially made clothing was ordered or made for you as nothing short of baby clothing would fit otherwise. Normally, your seventeen year old sister, Sarah was very protective of you but this time, she looked at you with an evil smile.

"I am constantly telling you that entering a girls sleep over would only make you fair game." smiling, she said. "I guess you will have to learn the hard way." she winked at the girls present and they all giggled.

"What- What are you going to do to me!?" you demanded, shivering.

"Relax, little one." giggling, Kris said. "If you want to know what a girls sleep over is all about, all you have to do is ask to join in on the fun."

Gulping, you said, "Can I join in on the fun?"

All the girls erupted into giggles before Sarah placed you down onto your feet. "You may but there are three rules you must follow." she said, seriously. "One, you have to dress as we all are dressed, in girls clothing unless you want a spanking from mom. Two, no complaining about the games we have you participate in as we will all be playing them. Three, no leaving the sleep over until it is done and our guests go home."

"But the only girls clothing that fits me is the old baby clothing or your life size doll clothing." wincing, you said. "I'll look like a doll or a baby the entire night."

"Those are the rules, Evan." Sarah said, sternly. "If you don't like them, I can just tell mom we caught you spying on us and she can deal with you."

You sighed then...

You have the following choices:

1. Agreed.

2. Declined, let them tell mom.

*Noteb*
3. Offer a different rule.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/1437918-Girl