*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/1694903-Doll
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: Doll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Doll

    by: Tight Fit
You feel a tiny form clasping onto your ankle, and when you look down to see what it is, you make eye contact with her Bo-Peep doll, bursting with a huge pink dress and a bonnet with huge blonde curls pouring out of it. It giggles, and starts climbing up your leg.

You are horrified and frozen as they tiny thing laughs and grabs on to your chest and stares at you. Suddenly, the fabric around the tiny thing begins to snake off of it in tiny strips, which begin growing and wrapping around you like snakes. You smack at the shiny pink strips, but they dodge your hands and tighten their grip, slowly reforming the costume on you, except matched for your size.

The tiny blonde wig bursts from the bonnet and grows to a huge size, quickly attaching itself to your scalp, and the bonnet quickly grows and attaches itself into place as well. When the fabric begins to poof out all around your legs, you scream and jump up, sending clothing and dolls in every direction.

Somehow the tiny doll has vanished and left you wearing its outfit - a full sized Little Bo Peep costume. You look down at the huge dress that poofs out in every direction, and want to scream, but you keep quiet to avoid having your sister run in and see you like this.

You grab and pull at the dress, but it clings to your body like a second skin. You fumble around your back, looking for a zipper, but you can't find anything, you've been tightly sewn into this ridiculous dress. The wig resists your attacks as well, holding onto your head for dear life, with its big blonde curls spilling out all over your upper body.

Just then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tight Fit (UN: pinkfurfairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/1694903-Doll