*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1892061
You are a wolf anthro living with the rest of your tribe, when you one day become modular!

You are a wolf anthro living with the rest of your tribe, when you one day become modular!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are an ordinary male wolf anthro, living with the rest of your tribe in an isolated jungle. One day however, while you are out away from the village, you are struck by a mysterious force and your body becomes modular!

Abilities:

1. You are the only member of your tribe that was (directly) affected by the blast that made you modular, so no one else has your abilities. However, while the other tribe members may not be modular, in addition to your ability to take yourself apart, you can also take others apart.

2. Body parts remain under the control of whoever they were last attached to.

3. While parts can be swapped with inanimate objects, it is entirely up to you whether such objects remain inanimate when attached to someone. That is, it's literally part of your abilities.

Rules:

1. Try to add at least a paragraph to each chapter.

2. Nothing too explicit please.

3. Good grammar is important!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe