*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893659-Sonic-Gals-aging-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1893659
The gals from Sonic series are going through some changes: mental and physical.

The gals from Sonic series are going through some changes: mental and physical.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
When Cream finds what appear to be 2 chaos emeralds lying on the ground, she decides to show it off to her friends. However, what she doesn't realize is the dangers it could change them all...FOREVER!!!!

The majority of the story should involve the females of the Sonic Universe growing younger and older. Males can be included in the story, but transformations should be kept to a minimum with them. Also, please no male/male. You can have a relationship with the characters going, but please no yaoi. Yuri and hetero, however, is excepted.

The only transformations involved in this story should be limited to Age regression and Progression. This can be done by either clothing (morphing into something older or younger [though you can leave them unchanged and have them busting or falling out of them]), physical gain or loss, and mental programming. Also you can start off with the characters having a diaper thing, I don't mind.

Story pages should at least have some plot to them, so no simple sentences. This is everyone's story guys. Get creative. Show some spirit. And in all intents and purposes, have fun with it.

All Characters Copyright SEGA
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893659-Sonic-Gals-aging-adventure