*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893659-Sonic-Gals-aging-adventure/cid/1434970-And-so-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1893659
The gals from Sonic series are going through some changes: mental and physical.
Chapter #1

And so it begins....

    by: mecham
Cream was humming to herself as she and Cheese were picking flowers in the garden. After the aftermath of Naugus almost taking control of the kingdom (Authors note: Does not know final outcome) it seemed that she was in need to relax for a bit. So, Cream decided to take Cheese and go the flower patch near the village to pick flowers for her friends.

"And one for you, and one for you...and two for you. Hee-hee", Cream giggled as she prepared several bouquets for her friends and family.

Cheese flew over her head, depositing several lilies on to her head. Giggling at her friends intention, Cream looked at Cheese with a bit of disappointment.

"Oh, Cheese. We can't use these. They are for those whom are morning the loss of loved ones", Cream said while waggling her finger at the chao, "Try getting some more tulips instead. Mom really likes those".

Cheese nodded in assent and flew off in pursuit of the flowers.

After several hours, they had gathered several lovely bouquets and were on their way back to the village when she felt her foot connect with a rock, causing her to trip and fall, scattering the flowers every which-way.

"Oh no!" Cream cried, "And we worked so hard on those. 'Sigh'. C'mon Cheese. Let's gather them up".

After gathering the flowers, Cream happened to look at the object she had tripped on. It turned out there were but two of them. And they suspiciously looked like...

"Chaos emeralds?" Cream asked picking the rocks up with ease. Sure enough, both crystals had the same shape of the emeralds that the kingdom had known for years; one green, the other ruby red.

"Wow, I can't wait to show this to Mr. Sonic!" Cream said cheerfully, "He's going to be so surprised!"

Then she frowned, staring at the flowers, "Oh, but if I take too long the flowers will wilt".

Cheese seemed to understand the problem and gave Cream the according answer.

"OK. We'll take the flowers first to everyone, then we can go see Mr. Sonic. Thank you, Cheese!" Cream said.

And with that, both of them went off into the village, flowers and stones in hand.

But who to visit first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893659-Sonic-Gals-aging-adventure/cid/1434970-And-so-it-begins