*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try on the bathing suits
  2. Vacation Gone Wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1524912-Try-on-the-bathing-suits
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1896737
When your lose your clothes on vacation, you end up dressed like a teen girl.
This choice: Try on the bathing suits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try on the bathing suits

    by: Dystopic Birds
As you sort through the garish purple bag that the airline has given you by mistake, you find three different types of bathing suits. The first one to catch your eye is a frilly, pink two-piece that wouldn't leave much of a girl's body to the imagination. The second piece of swimwear you find is a more conservative silver one-piece with little to no back and room to expose a girl's cleavage. Finally, you find a pair of tight, black shorts made from a rubbery material that could pass for an odd type of men's swimwear that seems to be accompanied by a short, black top of the same material. Which one do you try on?

You have the following choices:

1. The skimpy, pink two-piece.

2. The conservative, silver one piece.

3. The shorts and top.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dystopic Birds (UN: dystopicbirds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1524912-Try-on-the-bathing-suits