*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brave new Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/1445347-Brave-new-Day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1897471
Can you survive the only human in a building full of giant monsters? Fantasy monsters only
Chapter #1

Brave new Day

    by: Unknown
You wake up to the sound of shrieking. That must be Elle calling everyone up. Did she have to do that every morning at five? You wonder to yourself. Oh well, it's just another day. As you get up, you let out a sigh. You wonder how you as a human wound up in Horrorville, the city of monsters. From day one you've had a hard trial. Most humans would've been stomped or eaten by now but you got lucky. You found this apartment for shelter. Sure you have to share it with a giant zombie girl since you're too small to pay the rent yourself but there's always gotta be a compromise.

You remember how dangerous and chaotic this apartment could be. Lupa has nearly had you in her mouth more times than you care to remember and that fat mummy Nefernina is always threatening you with eviction or worse. When is she going to realize you're not vermin? It's really doing a number on your self esteem.

You wonder where Cadence could be. Sure you may not know what goes on in that decaying head of hers, but you like to keep track of your own three hundred foot zombie roommate.

You let out another sigh. You can't keep tabs on that girl. Well, it's the beginning of the day. What do you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/1445347-Brave-new-Day