*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1451238-Wake-Up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1899338
A race of gargantuan creatures come to earth, but are they peaceful or hostile?
Chapter #1

Wake Up

    by: Spiral-and-Twist
BZZZZZZZT!!!!

A loud, piercing noise echoed through your dreams, and you awoke hastily to shut off the annoying alarm clock beside your bed, slamming your fist onto it, shutting off the noise."Blugh..."With a sigh you rolled out of bed, wiping the sleep from your eyes. For the most part, your home was dark, but you liked that. As you stumbled around, you managed to grab a bowl of cereal from the kitchen, spilling milk almost everywhere but your bowl, amble your way to your favorite chair and plop down into it, turning on the television. It was the news channel giving the regular feed of your boring old town. Coal exports, the weather, and some anti-anthro rally later this afternoon lead by the Mayor himself. Man, you hated that guy. But you could do nothing about it, so you simply rammed more sugary flakes into your mouth.

You got dressed in a simple tee, jeans, sneakers, and walked outside, enjoying the bright sunlight. Maybe today would be good. You looked out across the landscape, gargantuan houses bigger than you could comprehend around you, some houses as small as yours, but not that many. You lived in a neighborhood of giant, anthropomorphic animals.

But...you had forgotten how big they were. You always lost track of that.

You have the following choices:

1. 1 Mile

2. 100 Miles

3. 1000 Miles

4. 10,000 Miles

5. Heck, they're much bigger than that!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiral-and-Twist (UN: spiralwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1451238-Wake-Up