*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901809-Freshly-Expanded-Ja-Pan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1901809
An expansion interactive on the famous gag manga about baking

An expansion interactive on the famous gag manga about baking

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Here it is: the first Yakitate!!! Ja-Pan! expansion story. This is a story for all lovers of weight gain, inflation, and muscle. I feel this series, with all its wacky food-caused transformations, fits with this genre. But first! Some rules!

1: No huge massive instant exansion (No 20,000 lbs in one post!) or sudden desire to become that way. Build up the story!

2: No short posts. Try to go for at least one paragraph of content!

3: No "or maybe instead" posts! When you add to the story, you must follow the choice. Do not add "or perhaps..." instead! Example: Choice 1: Go to Red Door. Choice 2: Go to Blue Door. Choice 2 should not lead "Or maybe you choose the green door instead!" Every link must continue the story! If I see any "Or maybe instead" additions, they are getting deleted!

4: Put some kind of joke with all food-based reactions. I understand some people may not be as skilled with this, so its not as heavy a requirement as the other rules. But at least give it a shot. if you're confused on this, let explain a certain early situation in the series. When Kuroyanagi ate Kawachi's noodle dog submission, he dropped down to the ground to make the kanji for "human" in a body position. He even had a dog sitting where the dot would have been. Another time, when Kawachi ate a tanaka loquat, he turned into a monaka (a Japanese pastry filled with red bean jam) with arms and legs. The joke can be how it sounds in english or Japanese, the ingredients used, and/or the baking method.

5: Don't be afraid to be ridicolous! In the series, people turned into all sorts of wacky stuff just from eating good food. Go nuts.

6: No sex stuff. I don't mind romance (even same-sex if people wish, but no force coupling, ok?) But anything that would sound more like a hentai, keep it to yourself.

7: Other people can change and expand during another's arc, but make their arc about them. I don't want Kanmuri's arc to suddenly to be all about Azuma or Kawachi.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901809-Freshly-Expanded-Ja-Pan