*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.

One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
1. NO male characters besides you.

2. Don't make abrupt changes
(Ex: A choice says you get eaten, however in the chapter someone enters the room and you get thrown out a window without any option to avoid it and continue with what the chapter was supposed to be about).

3. You are the only shrunken person.
(I'm not a stickler with this rule but please try to abide by it. Another shrinkee is unnecessary in my opinion).

4. The story is in 2nd person P.O.V. so stick to it.

Hope you all have fun :)

5-30-16
Wow up to 43 chapters! Still obviously not huge but it is a huge improvement. Especially considering I almost forgot about this story for a while. I plan on improving this story a fair amount so long as it continues to grow, and I might just start a new story with the same vibe that this one has. I might just start it today! Who knows?! Anyways thanks for the adds. Keep up the good work!

Sorry I've changed the title so much. I realized the last one "Shrunken Around The Family" is very common and seems somewhat generic. My goal in changing it is to make this story stand out better without making it unrecognizable to past/current viewers.

Shout Out and a special thanks to Tex and Nine for your multiple excellent chapters! Hope to see more of you in the future :D
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home