*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forgotten option?
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904021-Cat-Mother/cid/1627090-Forgotten-option
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1904021
A cat is going to be your new mother, and you will be her kitten, willing or not.
This choice: Forgotten option?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Forgotten option?

    by: Unknown
You and your cat are part of an experimental procedure. The transplanting of fetuses into another womb. You chose your cat for the procedure because she seems to love being pregnant. You arrive at the vetrinary science labs, where the lead scientist, a lovely young woman is arguing with a skinny, balck haired guy.

"Doctor what you speak of is pure science fiction! No cat could have the mental or physical fortitude to go through with this kind of procedure."

"I appreciate your concerns junior lab assistant, but I assure you I know what we are doing. Ah it seems our favourite specimen has arrived." Your cat leaps from your arms and rubs up against the head scientists legs affectionally, murring and purring happily.

"What was that argument about?" You ask

"Oh it's just a new procedure we want to try, no surgery, we just want to implant a fetus directly into the womb via the birth canal."She explained cheerfully, now holding and petting your cat.

"Sound reasonable, what's the problem?" You ask.

"I was hoping to try inserting something...larger. If this works, we could potentially insert creatures that have already been out of the womb to correct genetic defects. First we have to get by the animal testing phase though." You glance at your cat an idea forming in your head.

"Doctor would it be possible to...

You have the following choices:

1. Insert a Adult Human being?

*Noteb*
2. Insert Myself?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904021-Cat-Mother/cid/1627090-Forgotten-option