*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1904131
A young man reminisces about the last 7,000 years stuck as a variety of different women.

A young man reminisces about the last 7,000 years stuck as a variety of different women.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
On New Years Eve 2011, two men at a bar listen to their female friend of many years drunkenly ramble on about her many past lives. At first they don't take her that seriously, but over the next hour and beyond, they hear too many minor but mind blowing details which add credence to her story. Her story being this:

A long time ago(actually, the present day), there was a young man who was quite rude and mean towards other people, especially women and little girls. He hated the female sex for many personal reasons of his own, which are slowly unraveled throughout the story. One day, out of the blue, a trio of witches cursed the young man with the most powerful spell they can conjure together, sending him through the sands of time to approximately the year 5,000 B.C.E. He is stuck there as a woman, in the past, with absolutely no recourse and no way of getting out of this dire situation. He is trapped and doomed to spend the next seven thousand years wandering the Earth, occasionally morphing into different women in order to avoid attention and accusations of sorcery.

The main character is unable to kill him/herself, and is equally unable of being killed by others. (S)he is however capable of feeling pain, misery, regret, depression, and sadness, as you will soon see.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence