*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reality Check
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904178-Reality-Check/cid/1470280-Reality-Check
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1904178
Some people think that others have an easier life. Be careful what you wish for...
Chapter #1

Reality Check

    by: Vanilla Thunder
Choose the character-

Bill Johnson- A CEO of a big company who is a chauvinistic womanizing guy who doesn't treat women correctly wakes up in the body of a meek female secretary who works for a man that was just like him.

Dante Adams- A high school student who thinks that the popular girls have life easier and plays pranks on them a lot. He wakes up in the body of a head cheerleader whose life isn't as easy as he thought.

Stephanie Grant- A hardcore feminist that thinks that men have life easier and get paid better than women. She wakes up in the body of a man who works for a domineering female boss who treats the man like shit and pays him a lot less than her.

Rebecca Ward- A popular girl who can have any boy she wants and treats others badly wakes up in the body of a clumsy nerd.

You have the following choices:

1. Bill Johnson

2. Dante Adams

*Noteb*
3. Stephanie Grant

4. Rebecca Ward

5. Other characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904178-Reality-Check/cid/1470280-Reality-Check