*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905071-2012s-Vorish-Effects
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1905071
December 21, 2012 happened. The world didn't end, but it's definitely a new world.

December 21, 2012 happened. The world didn't end, but it's definitely a new world.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is John, an 18 year old guy from Minnesota. The year 2012 is winding down and the "big moment" of the year is the predicted and overhyped world ending catastrophe coming on December 21. It's predicted that after that, it's all over. You and some friends who laugh at stuff like this have gathered to have a "celebration" for the event. You count down and at midnight the world hasn't split open or cracked in half, but something odd did happen. As you're laughing away, all over the world every female has passed out. Upon waking up, they've gotten a new ability... and they're hungry.

A few rules!

- Every female of every age has this power.
- There are also a very select few males who gained said power.
- The "power" includes the ability to swallow people whole, typically with their mouth (though there are a few who are "experimenting" with alternative vores).
- Some vorers also have the ability to shrink people.
- John must stay alive for a while, he can observe other people being vored/voring, but can only be vored himself if the pred doesn't digest him.
- That Being said, the main character won't be John forever. Down the line, there will be new main characters taking over in the story.
- As stated above, pred's can control their digestive system.
- Females can also be eaten.
- Write well! Use proper grammer and spelling. This includes not doing one or two line chapters. I'll edit minor mistakes.
- Feel free to add new characters along the way. Absolutely no restriction on race or gender.
- Have fun, let's make this a great vore adventure.

A few Characters to Start

- John (Main Character, You) - 18, brown hair, brown eyes, about 5' 9", around 180 pounds. Average build, glasses.
- Your mother - 38
- Catherine (Younger Sister) - 13
- Jenna (Older Sister) - 20
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905071-2012s-Vorish-Effects