*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905524-Swap-Me
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1905524
A Smartphone app allows you friends to borrow your body at will

A Smartphone app allows you friends to borrow your body at will

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story you come across a new Smartphone app called Swap Me, designed to allow a person to formally tell anyone on their contact list, which also has a Smartphone that they are interested in swapping bodies and would like to offer their body to anyone who is interest for a short period of time.

So you would either instantly sign up, or a friend of yours steals your phone and signs you up.

Now at first your friends think it is weird or some kind of joke but they quickly discover it is real and they can now pick a set time and swap bodies with you, which they take advantage of in order to get you to do things they don’t want to like go to work, do chores, go to the dentist, or just to mess with you by swapping you into awkward situations.

I’m not going to worry about rules this time so just have fun with it, though I reserve the right to delete anything that I believe to be inappropriate or a pointless filler.

Enjoy :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905524-Swap-Me