*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905998-Straight-Shouta-Domination
by Hamn8r
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1905998
in memory of my friend Bobby21, I make my own version of his story

in memory of my friend Bobby21, I make my own version of his story

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
this story is in memory of Bobby21, who cancelled his account the day this story was created. I didn't know if I should or not, but he is gone. much like his story, young boys(roughly 8-13) will have sex with women. it doesn't matter how old they are either.


1-15) http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959115-Hamn8rs-rules
16) in the Yu-Gi-Oh! threads, when a member starts a duel, it will be up to that member to finish it
17) considering the hot girls that aren't in the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, I'm allowing crossovers between the manga and anime versions of each Yu-Gi-Oh! series, but considering how different the storylines in each series manga and anime, you must discuss ideas with me on how to make it fit, and get my approval
18) the boys will be the main male character(might make an exception if you email me first) of whatever show, book, movie it is. some characters must be de-aged, and how it's done must be specified.
19) after a talk with someone, it looks like I'm going to have to be more specific about the title. the member(not gonna say who) requested that I make a version of this story where the shoutas are dominated by girls. though I'm not a big fan of femdom, I'm cool with back-and-forth domination. if you want femdom, then I'll allow it, so long as it doesn't outweigh the maledom.
20) people who are called guys on the anime/manga are counted as guys, even if they look like girls, so no NarutoXHaku
21) villians such as Hydron from Bakugan or Freiza from DBZ will not get the girls


Exeptions to rule 13
Ben Tennyson as Ghostfreak
Danny Phantom
girls who are naturally spirits/ghosts/etc, like Yue from Avatar the Last Airbender

I will miss Bobby21. Although I am upset that he is gone, I am also proud to have known such an incredible author, and received his incredible additions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905998-Straight-Shouta-Domination