*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Revenge of an Interdimensional Being
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1498888-Revenge-of-an-Interdimensional-Being
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1906161
What happens when a jock causes an all powerful being to lose a bet?
Chapter #1

Revenge of an Interdimensional Being

    by: Big Boy
Caleb gave a content burp as he wiped the remains of his protein shake from his mouth with the back of his forearm. He had had a great workout that day. His muscles were still pumped up, making him look positively huge. Well, there was no doubt that he was gifted. All throughout high school Caleb had been one of the biggest, strongest guys in the school. In fact, by the time he started his junior year he had become the tallest and most muscular guy in school! At 6'5" and 245 lbs. of pure muscle he could have easily been mistaken for a pro bodybuilder contestant! And not only was he big, he was strong too. In the gym, he could outlift anybody. And it didn't even take that much effort to keep up his body! He could eat as much junk food as he wanted and the only weight he would put on would be rock hard, fat free muscle.

In addition to his great body, he had great looks as well. His face could rival any teen heartthrob celebrity with gold-brown hair, flawlessly clear tan skin, dreamy blue eyes and a killer smile. And if that wasn't enough, the generous bulge in his pants more than pushed him over the line of perfection.

Being big is great! He thought to himself as he climbed the stairs to his room. I can do anything I want, and if anybody gives me any lip, I just flex my muscles and they do whatever I tell them to. He opened the door to his room and walked in.

"And that's precisely why I lost."

Sitting on the edge of his bed was what looked like a 12 year old boy that Caleb had never seen before. He was wearing what looked like some sort of Halloween costume. The kid had blue and brown robes on tied at the waist by a piece of rope, and his hair LOOKED white, but when the light caught it it turned a bright blue.

"Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you doing in my room!?" Caleb took a step towards the intruder...and stopped. For some unexplained reason he couldn't move anymore! He struggled and strained and used all of his strength, but his body didn't even budge in the slightest! It was as if he was frozen in time.

"I'm Xan, and I've always been in your room, even before this house was even built." The kid stood up and walked up to Caleb. The guy didn't even reach up to the bottom of Caleb's chest, but he somehow looked down on the bigger jock. "Look at you, all the strength and power any man could ever dream of, and you waste it away by being a jerk."

The kid gave Caleb an angry look. "Because of you and your swollen head, I lost my bet to another interdimensional being! You costed me a lot of points! I thought giving a scrawny kid like you who watched superhero cartoons every day would bring out a decent good guy, but noooo, those muscles just HAD to feed your ego and you HAD to abuse your gift! You tortured your little brother Mikey, bullied the weaker guys at school and did nothing with your strength but show off and push other people around! Because of your idiocy, I've lost a lot of rank!"

Xan took a deep breath, regaining his composure. "But now that the bet is over, I'm free to do whatever I want with you, and I plan to make your life a living hell..." The kid gave a frightening sneer, and suddenly vanished into thin air.

Suddenly Caleb was able to move again. Did that really just happen? Or did he just imagine the whole thing? He shook his head, trying to make heads and tails of what just happened.

"Fuck, maybe I pushed myself too hard in that last workout, the blood's rushing to my head." He muttered, convincing himself it was some sort of freaky daydream.

Unfortunetely for Caleb, it was no daydream at all. Xan WAS real, and was fully intent on following up on his promise of revenge...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1498888-Revenge-of-an-Interdimensional-Being