*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You make it to main Street
  2. A New Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/2306419-You-make-it-to-main-Street
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906876
You have the super power to shrink in a world full of super powered women.
This choice: You make it to main Street  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You make it to main Street

    by: RMS
You arrive safely on Main Street there you just barely dodge the gigantic feet of the citizens, "better be careful' you thought to yourself. You shrunk to the size of an inch to avoid getting spotted, you wanted to know the city before the city knows you, you've heard a lot about Yorktopolis it's been called the "Metahuman Capital of The World" due to the ridiculously high amount of people with superpowers, apparently superpowers only affect people with the x chromosome so you're really something special.

Eventually you see a fight it seems that Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, She Hulk, Black Widow, and Spider-Gwen the current lineup for The Avengers League were fighting Harley Quinn, Giganta, Enchantress, and Mystique

"Give it up ladies we outnumber you" said She Hulk, "Ah Shut up Greenie" said Harley as she fired missiles at the heroes, "reappasid selissim" Zatanna said causing the missiles to disappear.

The heroes and baddies soon fought each other Giganta became a 100 foot tall monster targeting the weaker heroes while Zatanna and Enchantress got into a magic duel.

You figured you should do something but which side should you take.

Should you be a hero, the heroines were hot and the city would love you.

Should you be a villain, the villaneses were also quite sexy and you feel that you should still keep a low profile.

Should you turn a blind eye and leave, maybe there's another adventure in a different side of the city.

Should you just go home and wait till tomorrow to make your first moves.

Should you sneak up on the battle and secretly do some perverted stuff on both teams.

So many options to choose from, so what's it gonna be?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RMS (UN: randommanslam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/2306419-You-make-it-to-main-Street