*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907651-Toy-for-the-holiday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by yougts
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1907651
When shrinking is finally possible, you volunteer to be your sisters toy for the holiday

When shrinking is finally possible, you volunteer to be your sisters toy for the holiday

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A few years ago, shrinking matter finally became possible. Only one company has a license to produce shrinking packages. Sadly, because of the high development costs it comes at an extremely high price, allowing only the very rich to use this technology. The company will launch a new version of the shrinking packages with new features. For the promotion of this new package they organised a lottery to give away one package for free.

The new package allows the person in control a lot of possibilities. It allows the controller to adjust the shrinkee's height, but also allows the user to actually see what the shrinkee is seeing and enables to communicate with him. It also makes sure the shrinkee is almost invulnerable to everything. Finally, the package also allows the shrinkee to be 'smoothed' in both inanimate as living textures.

Having a giantess fetish as long as he can remember, Stan is really excited to try out this technology. His sister Mia recently discovered his fetish and really likes the idea of having her brother small and under her control. She teases her brother relentlessly about what she would do with him in any kind of situation. At first, Stan was frustrated and humiliated that his sister found out about his giantess fetish. But when the teasing continued he actually started to like the idea. He figured that he at least could trust her and he was very sure that there was no one else who could come up with crazy ideas as is sister. Stan decided that if he ever had the opportunity to shrink he would let his sister be in control.

For the new package, the company organises a lottery to give away one shrinking package. By miracle Stan actually wins the package. This is where the story starts.

Characters:
Stan - 19 years old and almost going to college. An average boy who likes sports and has good humour.
Mia - 18 years old blonde. Has a very playful mind and great imagination. Loves her brother but also enjoys teasing and humiliating him.
http://www.whatthechrist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/pure_joy.jpg
Carol - 38 years and still looking good. Probably wouldn't understand that Stan let his sister shrink him.

English is not my native language and I will probably make some errors in the story, but please try your hardest to avoid a lot errors. Please make the additions somewhat longer than just one sentence ;)

Just be creative and playful, almost anything goes so let your imagination loose!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907651-Toy-for-the-holiday