*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908109-Adventures-in-Ishtef
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mataku
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1908109
The town of Ishtef, full of fetishes and adventure!

The town of Ishtef, full of fetishes and adventure!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Ishtef, the city of fetishes, and a home to all sorts of...interesting people, from Ancient Gods and Goddesses to the Undead, you can find just about anything and anyone in this city, it's also home to many old characters from various cartoons, games, shows, you name it, most of whom have stopped their careers and moved on to other jobs.

Explainations: ((Feel free to ask about anything, I love explaining!))

Houses: There's a law in Ishtef that states that a house that contains most of a show's/game's/whatever's (female) cast will get an appropriate amount of money a month, so a lot of people will live together in houses even if they're enemies. The Leaders of each house are called...House Leaders, and they're the ones who own the house and pay for everything.

Rules.
1.Anything is allowed, literately, ANYTHING GOES.
2.Bad Ends are allowed and encouraged! There are reformation machines in the city, but feel free to off a person if you really wanna!
3.Please ask me if you wish to add an OC and please be clear on who and what they are.
4.Giants and Giantesses are another thing you should ask me about, as only four of each are allowed in Ishtef at a time, it is a kinky city, but they can't just have people tear everything down whenever they want.
5.Most Males are a no, I do like some males like Shippo from Inuyasha or Finn from Adventure time, but most are no's, so most groups are female only.
5.5: Please run any "More/other" options for girls pass me first, I really don't like having an interactive that's just "And more".
5.5.5: From here on out there will be only ONE "More/Other" option, any changes to other characters must be done in story.
6.Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908109-Adventures-in-Ishtef