*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. History
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908539-The-Eronomicon/cid/1488243-History
by Chaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1908539
A hero finds the most perverted book in the multverse.
Chapter #1

History

    by: Chaos
The Eronomicon. This multiversel book was once a thing of purity. Created to copy down the knowledge of its master, this book was meant to be used to carry on legacies. However the book was stolen by its creator’s apprentice. The apprentice sent the book on a new mission. To record all perverted techniques, spells, potions, and objects. The book would then find a hero, and slowly corrupt him into a Harem God. From world to world, the Eronomicon went, gaining more knowledge of perversion. Finally the Eronomicon has found a hero. The Eronomicon will hide its true self at first, only showing what its owner desired. However each desire will be twisted, and will reveal more of the dark nature of the book. Will the hero become a Harem God, or will they overcome their desires. Only you can decide.

Who is our Hero.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto Uzumaki

2. Ichigo Kurosaki

3. Luffy D Monkey

4. Ranma Saotome

5. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos (UN: c856935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908539-The-Eronomicon/cid/1488243-History