*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909371-Pokemon-and-Bakugan-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1909371
Used to be my Soul eater Love Story, but now a story about Pokemon and Bakugan.

Used to be my Soul eater Love Story, but now a story about Pokemon and Bakugan.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright, here we go. So here's the thing here. This has three options for the stories you can do. Each story has it's own unique rules, sometimes, but the general rules apply to all of them.
First one: Dan Kuso's Hypno Harem- Dan from Bakugan gets a harem through hypnotic means.
Exclusive Rule: Make sure to have creative ideas on how he hypnotizes the girls. Like a musk that overrides their brains. Or a magic tongue twister that has a variety of effects that happen when they mess up. One that'll make Mira lactate without being pregnant, and will make her love being milked. All forms of hypnosis are welcomed here. Go crazy with bimbos if you want.

Second one: Bakugan Girls Interactive. Basically like my other interactives, but with the Bakugan girls. No exclusive rule(s).

Third one: Pokegirl Interactive. An interactive about the Pokemon girls.
Exclusive rules: Max must be limited to at least one or threads, and can not snatch up all the girls. And must not be in the Serena thread at all.
Please include the female player characters, like Hilda.

New story: Ash Ketchum's Hypno Harem: same as the top.

New story: Pokemon/Bakugan Anthro stories: stories that revolve around the Bakugan and Pokemon being anthromorphed.

General Rules:
1: No scat, vore, gore, yaoi, or unbirth.
2: No weight gain, maybe. Alright, you can if you don't go overboard with it.
3: Expansion is fine.
4: Shrinking and growing is fine.
5: Bimbos are also fine.
6: No rape
7: No death
8: I think that's enough for now.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909371-Pokemon-and-Bakugan-stories