*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491830-My-Dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909472
These stories are my random tickling adventures!
Chapter #1

My Dream

    by: Laurenlily
My name is Lauren and my dream started when I was crying and I was very upset in my class. My class is called Early Childhood Education at the Tech School and I am in tenth grade. I am sixteen years old. Everybody noticed I was upset so they try to make me feel better by trying to make me laugh. The last thing they decided was that they were gonna tickle my feet. So my shoes dissapeared and two girls came over and tickled my feet. A girl named Linzy tickled my left foot and a girl named Lynette tickled my right foot. I was laughing and giggling so hard since my feet are very ticklish! Eventually, I was feeling better so they stopped tickling my feet. After that, they forgot about me like I didn't exist which made me really mad. A girl behind me slid a finger across my back and poked my sides. I laughed at the touch. "Ooh you're so ticklish!" the girl said. 'Well yeah of course I am. Didn't you see me tickled on my feet?' I thought.

Later, a girl named Jamie and I became friends. She is older than me because a while ago she said she is in 12th grade. So we took a picture together with another girl. After that, I walk home from my class but I wasn't sure where to go so my parents picked me up where I was at. But I kept the feet tickling a secret.

So that's the end of my dream. Unfortunately, I wish this dream was real because I am not tickled by anyone this often and I am very ticklish everywhere. It's so ashame.

You have the following choices:

1. What do YOU think happens next?

2. Free Choice 1

*Noteb*
3. Free Choice 2

*Noteb*
4. Free Choice 3

*Noteb*
5. Anything can happen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/1491830-My-Dream