*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909960-The-Possession-Stone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1909960
A small gemstone grants the ability to posses the body of anyone you've ever touched.

A small gemstone grants the ability to posses the body of anyone you've ever touched.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story revolves around a man named David. He is a lonely single man who throws himself into his work since he doesn't really have anyone in his life. He owns a medium sized used car lot where he spends nearly all of his time working for lack of any real meaning in his life. He is in his mid thirties and lives alone. He is generally a nice polite guy, but is a bit bitter and will sometimes take advantage of people.

He acquires a small gemstone that allows the user to project their mind into the body of anyone that they have ever touched. Please adhere to the following when adding chapters.

1.) The person being possessed doesn't have to be nearby. There is no limit to the range. Their whereabouts don't even need to be known for it to work.

2.) The person using the stone can only possess people with whom they have had some form of physical contact at any point in the past. A handshake is probably the most common way to achieve this. One can't just possess a famous person or a politician without having first touched them in some way.

3.) The person being possessed is completely unaware of the whole thing. When the possessor leaves, they will regain their full faculties. They will perhaps be a bit disoriented and will have no memory whatsoever of what the other person did, or even that there was another person. To them it will appear as a complete memory gap.

4.) The body of the person using the stone collapses into a catatonic state until such time as they return. All bodily functions remain normal while the stone's user is away. That means the body still needs sustenance and hydration even while nobody is home. It is completely unable to care for these basic needs on its own.

5.) In order to possess someone, the user must be holding or in some other way touching the stone directly.

6.) Chains are allowed. If a person uses the stone to jump into the body of another, they can return to where they are located, pick up the stone and jump again. Their second body will fall down in a catatonic state until such time as the user leave the third body and returns to the second. The limitation of having had physical contact applies to the body that they jump from. This is perhaps a good way to get around that physical contact limitation.

7.) If the person's body dies while they are elsewhere, then the body they are currently occupying becomes their permanent body. The person who was displaced cannot come back in any way in this case. It will be as if their mind also died. Assuming that the stone is reacquired, one can only jump into other people from this body that this body has touched.

Feel free to have some people be immune or more difficult to possess than others. Descriptions of sex and violence are fine but try not to limit the story entirely to that. Don't end the story or kill David (at least not his mind). Please use correct spelling and grammar.

GP will be awarded for chapters that are well written. I may do minor editing on a chapter if there are some minor mistakes. If there is no content in a chapter I'll probably delete it but I'll be conservative about how often I do this as I really do appreciate additions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909960-The-Possession-Stone