*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910097-Final-Fight-The-Legend-of-The-Poison-3
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1910097
A Teenaged boy and his friends find out his uncle, Billy is actually Poison of FinalFight!

A Teenaged boy and his friends find out his uncle, Billy is actually Poison of FinalFight!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Fighter match in Las Vegas, Nevada. Reece arranges to stay at his Uncle Billy's house there, who has known his sister's son when they used to live in the same town with him. Billy is out of town due to Business, and arranges for Reece to take care of his house while he's out of town. Reece, Tucker, and Dillion go that night see a match, watching Hugo get demolished by Sakura. They go home to Uncle Billy's house, and hear an intruder in Uncle Billy's room. The rush the intruder, and capture her. To everyone's surprise, it's Poison(from the game Final Fight). Tucker notices that Uncle Billy's closet has a lot of Poison's fighting costumes. Poison reveals taking off his girl suit, she's really Uncle Billy!

Reece Barlowe
Age 16
Description: 6'2" tall, Blonde hair, Green Blue eyes, white skin. Dresses like a football jock.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Naruto
Favorite Musicians: loves Judas Priest
Personal History: Nephew of Billy Barlowe, he was raised partially by Billy who helped his mother take care of him after Reece's father left the family. Reece is popular as the star quarter back of his High School Football team, some joke that he'd rather talk football strategy with his favorite wide receiver Duncan Rice than talk about girls.
Personal Preferences: Reece has always seen the women of Street Fighter as fighters, not as sex symbols. He somewhat more a fan of them, than the guys as they fight the guys on their level. His single mother raised him with much sacrifice, and he identifies the strength and courage of these women with his own mother. Reece goes to an Evangelical church with his mother on Sunday, mostly to please her, as he really would prefer to watch Football on Sunday. Sakura has the personality to win Reece over, though she has a huge crush on Ryu who is also Reece's favorite street fighter.
Fighting Style: Has a typical "Mini-Mall" black belt in several typical known martial arts such as Karate, Tai Kwon Do, and Judo. Roxy and Poison help him develop that into a fighting style.
Sakura
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura
Ryu
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ryu

Tucker Mikel
Age 16
Description: 6'8" tall, Black hair(shaves head), Black eyes, Moca Brown skin(he's African American). Dresses like a basketball jock.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Ranma 1/2
Favorite Musicians: Says it's Jay Z, but it's his dark secret that he sings Beyonce songs in the shower
Personal History: Tucker's basketball coach scolds him daily, as he doesn't perform as he used too. Tucker is not sure he even wants to play basketball anymore.
Personal Preferences: Tucker is the guy who always dresses as a movie starlet every Halloween, making everyone laugh, especially with his feminine Mike Tyson like voice. However Tucker was raised by his Grandmother and his aunts, so he identifies with women better than men. His uncle started him playing basketball when he was a kid to make a man of him. His attraction to cross-dressing makes him worry that he might be gay and his religious Southern Baptist family will reject him. He thinks Chun-Li is a goddess, but Ken Masters is his idol as a fighter.
Fighting Style: Tucker knows Kick Boxing, which he enjoyed when he was younger, but had to give if up to keep playing basketball to please his uncle. His unusually longer reach gives him an distinct advantage in combat.
Chun Li
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Chun-Li
Ken Masters
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ken_Masters

Dillon Sanchez
Age 15
Description: 5'9" tall, Dark Brown hair, Dark Hazel eyes, pale pink skin(despite being Mexican American). Dresses like a nerd.
Relationship Preference:
Favorite Anime/Manga: Says it's D. Greyman, but actually it's Pretty Face.
Favorite Musicians: Says it's Green Day, but loves Lady Gaga secretly
Personal Preferences: Dillon is secretly has a fetish for ladies shoes and stocking, he used to wear them himself before his feet got too big. Dillon has a secret fantasy of being in a relationship with a beautiful woman who accepts him dressed in those kinds of shoes and stockings. But he's afraid to tell anyone his secret. He doesn't consider himself gay, just a pervert. His friends have an idea of this as they call him "Dirty Sanchez", as he always the one to make the perverted comment in any situation, despite claiming to be too Catholic to say bad cuss words. His fantasy girl and most favorite fighter is Cammy White. His favorite male fighter is Zangief.
Fighting Style: Dillion was never instructed before as a fighter, but he is a superb dancer in the style of Gene Kelly and is the school's mascot and knows Cheerleader tumbling. Poison instructs him in his own style, which she developed from her own knowledge of gymnastics.
Cammy White
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Cammy
Zangief
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Zangief

Uncle Billy Barlowe(Poison)
Age 38
Description:
Male Form
5'9" tall, Green hair, wears a black motor cycle jacket, muscle shirt, jeans, and boots.
Female Form(When wearing the suit)
5'9 tall, Pink hair, has Green Blue eyes, long pink/purple hair wears a nazi Germany style officers hat, a skimpy white mad-riff revealing tank top and a pair of skimpy denim cut-off shorts(Daisy Dukes) and high heels she also has chains around her waist and a pair of hand-cuffs and jockey stick.

Personal Preferences: Billy sticks to the fighting circuit, in one day Cody accepting him as Poison and his wife. However he hasn't had much luck with that.

Also useful: Former member of the Madgears Street Gang. Loves memorabilia of the Axis(Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, World War II Japan). It's a sideline job of his buying and selling this war memorabilia when he's not busy in his Poison persona managing the fighter, Hugo. Is totally crazy for Cody, one of the heroes who fought him in the series Final Fight.
(From Poison)
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Poison
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910097-Final-Fight-The-Legend-of-The-Poison-3