*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Services No Longer Required
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910180-Alternatives-to-Unemployment/cid/1889548-Services-No-Longer-Required
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1910180
After losing his job Jack makes a deal with his recently single friend
Chapter #1

Services No Longer Required

    by: Wanderer0426
After a not so long day at work Jack returns to his apartment placing his separation notice and other unemployment paperwork on his kitchen counter as he makes his way to his living room to lay down on the couch and let the events of the past hours sink in. Jack had just laid off from his job, maybe it was a good thing that his apartment lease was about to run out. Given he wouldn't have a place to stay but at least he wouldn't be tied to a lease that he didn't have the money to pay.

Suddenly he gets a text message from his friend Tony, "Hey man, wanna get a beer after work?" Jack then smiles, "Beer yes, but it's already after work for me." he replies, Tony then responds, "Oh no, what happened?" to which he responded, "Layoffs..." Tony then replied, "Okay how about beers at 6, on me?" Jack then laughs and replies, "Thanks man, see you then."



You have the following choice:

1. At the bar

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910180-Alternatives-to-Unemployment/cid/1889548-Services-No-Longer-Required