*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Paige
  2. Choices!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910860-Slob-up-women-of-all-kinds/cid/3180581-Paige
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1910860
You pick various women and turn them into Slobs of all kinds. 'Nuff said!
This choice: Paige  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Paige

    by: akira
Hank Lorris was everything Paige Graham had ever wanted in a guy - kind, thoughtful, attractive, good at cooking, the list goes on. He was older, and he was divorced with a 15-year-old son, but that didn't bother Paige much.

There was one issue, though, and it was something that only became apparent after they had been dating for a few months. Despite the fact that he was well-dressed and well-groomed on the outside, he was a total slob at home, as was his son Jake. It was little things at first - he would re-wear a shirt three days in a row, or he would let out a burp without stifling it at all as if it wasn't a big deal. None of them were dealbreakers, of course. So what if he had a bit of a belly, or sometimes skips the shower? She still liked him.

It wasn't until she visited his house for the first time that the problem became evident: Hank's house looked like a pigsty. The house was dirty, with mud on the floor, dirty dishes in the sink, and various trash scattered around. And it smelled.

"I'm gonna go change into something more comfortable, okay? I'll be right back." And then Hank started climbing the stairs to his room, leaving Paige alone in the entry hall to look around at the house in shock. EVERYTHING was dirty. She liked Hank so much, but... could she really learn to live like this with him?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 akira (UN: tronalddump at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jokermask18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910860-Slob-up-women-of-all-kinds/cid/3180581-Paige