*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912090-Time-for-Female-Muscle-Growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1912090
Grace receives a device that can change about anything, but with warnings.

Grace receives a device that can change about anything, but with warnings.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Grace, an 18 year old junior college freshman has just received a surprise from her great aunt’s estate. The device doesn’t have many instructions and warned about the power afforded. Her great aunt felt that Grace was the only one she could trust with something this dangerous.

Grace is living in a small apartment with two friends from high school, Erin and Leah, and had made friends with two boys across the hall, Josh and Max, that went to the same junior college.

Grace was kind and curious with normal interests, but secretly into some of the geekier pursuits such as video games and science fiction books and movies, which was one of the reasons she was friends with Josh. But she also had a fascination for female fitness and some of the classic bodybuilding woman she saw on line. Grace wasn’t any kind of athlete, but had recently joined a gym to see if she couldn’t get into better shape.

What she had yet to realize was that the device was a doorway to multiple universes that could spawn from changes made through the device. History could be altered to modify their current universe; a person (or group of people) could journey to other universes; or specific changes could alter events and results in unknown ways.

The initial characters include

Grace, 18 years old
5 foot 9, 110 pounds, dark hair, rather thin.
Dreams of being more muscular and stronger

Erin, 18 years old
5 foot 7, 125 pounds, cute with red hair and freckles.
Volleyball setter in high school, slight athletic build

Leah, 19 years old
5 foot 4, 120 pounds, blonde hair, very pretty with a curvy body
Lively and bubbly, the social organizer, but needs help from Grace with school work

Josh, 19 years old
5 foot 10, 150 pounds, average build
Pines after Grace, very smart but needs to save to go to a larger university

Max, 18 years
6 feet 1 inch tall, 170 pounds and in good shape
Former basketball player, met Josh at college

I would prefer if no main characters would die or that you do not end the story unless it really must end.

There are a few ground rules tied to my own likes:

- The bent is female muscle growth, so no negative female muscle comments or story additions

- Giant 50 foot women are not what I would like. Some height increases are fine, but keep the characters 8 feet or under.

- Feel free to bring other characters into the story, but they need to be connected to the main characters somehow.

- No one sentence additions unless you follow up with one of the selections. The story will be fun if entries keep things moving forward.

- No anthro (furries) please

- I reserve the right to make changes to entries

Other than that, have at it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912090-Time-for-Female-Muscle-Growth