*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The instruction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1509462-The-instruction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
Chapter #1

The instruction

    by: Vanilla Thunder
"And while I'm gone, please clean the attic" Cameron's mother said as she was walking out the door. "Other than that I love you and I'll see you in a week"

"Yeah, bye Mom" Cameron said as the door closed.

He decided to just bum around for a bit, but then he got bored.

"Eh, why not clean the attic?" he said.

He walked up the dusty ladder and turned the lights on. He looked around and saw a bright red treasure chest. It was dusty, but it looked expensive. He walked over to it and saw on the lock there were two letters transcribed. They were C and J. He knew that his mother's maiden name was Jameson and that his grandmother's name was Caroline. This must be hers. He noticed that the key was attached to the lock. He took it and he put it in. He opened the chest and inside were a bunch of clothes and shoes, probably his grandmother's. There was also a note. Cameron picked it up and read it out loud.

"To my dearest family, these are my prize possessions of clothing and I want them to be passed down to my daughter and then to her daughter and so on. That is my wish. They have great meaning to me." he said puzzled. "Daughter? I guess that means Kate"

Kate was his older sister who went off to college a few years ago.

"I wonder why she never saw this stuff." Cameron said reaching into the chest to grab something.

What does he pick out?

You have the following choices:

1. A dress

2. A corset

3. A pair of pink heels.

4. Something else.

5. Something else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1509462-The-instruction