*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. E-mail of unkown origins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1513523-E-mail-of-unkown-origins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914670
One day, you get an e-mail about an interesting web service you didn't sign up for.
Chapter #1

E-mail of unkown origins

    by: D-MentedOne
While checking through your e-mail, you find one that catches you eye. You open it to read as follows;

Subject: Welcome to the Closed Beta of RealityShift.net!

Body:

         Thank you for your application for the Closed Beta of our new web service. We would like to congratulate you on having been chosen to participate in this phase of testing. As such, all fees that will be applied to this service in the future have been waived for your use. Remember to submit any issues to our e-mail at <support@realityshift.net>. Please be aware that this service has safety measures in place that will prevent the use of the service upon itself. As this is still a work in progress, be aware that features may still be added before full release. Above all, make sure to have fun!

Click here to proceed to the site: www.RealityShift.net

Username: Godmode
Password: 1qaz2wsx

Please be sure to change your password after initial login.


You look over the e-mail, suspecting it to be some sort of a scam. It does seem to have your specific e-mail though.

Who's e-mail is this?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D-MentedOne (UN: zionixion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-MentedOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1513523-E-mail-of-unkown-origins