*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other beginnings
  2. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1889101-Other-beginnings
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: Other(Readers Choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other beginnings

    by: bobboled
Here are some other choices I thought up -->

Head/Butt Swapped: For some reason, butts have migrated to the top of the body while everyone's face is nestled in their groin. As well, every male affected has become a shemale in addition to getting changed. People still have a sort of butt on their hips, but it's extra muscle from their thighs so they can sit, so there's nothing between those cheeks.

The Butt Thief: Through whatever means,you or someone else starts stealing girls butts. Guys can have theirs stolen too, but doing so turns them shemale.

The Butt Ray: You or someone else finds/is given a toy like ray gun that can either turn people into butts, makes butts appear on a body, or turn other parts into butts. The three initial settings are female, shemale, and herm butts.

Merge Lotion: this story is not specifically about butts, but the first transformation is butt based. The Lotion, when applied to the skin and touched by another, binds that person to them in some way, shape, or form. For example, if a girl rubbed it on her chest and her friend touched her head to it, she would be absorbed there and become a part of her chest some way, such as her butt becoming that girls chest, or she increases the girls bust size and her eyes are the nipples, etc.

You have the following choices:

1. Head/Butt Swapped

2. The ButtThief

3. The Butt Ray

4. Merge Lotion

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1889101-Other-beginnings